Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Always Looking for Soy-free Chocolate!

People without food allergies, don't understand why people with food allergies are always looking, hopeful and sharing great finds!  Either we (the food allergy people) make our own or are always on the lookout.  Well I look at that this candy company found me. I actually confiscated these packages from husband who found these at the Gluten-Free and Allergen Friendly Expo in Schaumburg, IL .  Somehow I missed this booth.  I was certainly super happy when I saw the Chocolaty Fudgee Rolls from the Lovely Candy Co. in his bag.

 Choco-holics don't share well!


Normally, my husband, who doesn't share chocolate gracefully, is one who needs "sharing" lessons.  However, since finding soy-free chocolate is not his challenge and chocolate is abundant in his world, these are mine.  I've quietly hidden them from him and my daughter... they are so good.  He does know I have them ... but.... they are mine now.  They are not dairy-free, but they are gluten-free, soy-free, gmo-free and indescribably yummy that spreads to my taste buds...Wow!  They are a winner in my world.  And that is all I have to say about that and "live live lovely"



No comments:

Post a Comment